Hidden Villages Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Villages Forum

Hidden Villages Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New NFG Forum

Go down 
+12
Hazirami
Sac-skue
Monkipi
Aobasu
ritscoo
NARUDA
Shikamaru_Nara
jazn.uk
Nadroj
Admin
matthijs
Obsidion
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aobasu

Aobasu

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Credits:

The New NFG Forum - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:14 am

That ha shappened to me before, but if i re-open the browser it usually goes away
Back to top Go down
Obsidion

Obsidion

Character sheet
Name: Obsidion
Level: 80
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:19 am

Lol, Shadow I read alot of books, but the twilight series I will not touch no matter how much my gf beggs me too. Try reading the Wizards First Rule then move on from their down the series. Best series books I've ever read...although like third and 4th books to the series are longer than the bible...

I refuse to go see bruno. I want to watch the new harry potter but I've been waiting for my gf to come see it with me...

Hmm, I would totally wear a shirt that moved and was of my avatar. lol...
Back to top Go down
Biggie T

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:21 am

Thanks for the reply Aobasu, but it still doesn't work.
When i load the home page it says invalid url.
Back to top Go down
Sac-skue

Sac-skue

Character sheet
Name: Sac-skue
Level: 49
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:45 pm

I thought the harry potter movie was pretty good and really funny but the ending kinda sucked but overall a good movie...

dont know about bruno but borat was hilarious. and as for books Dresden Files is awesome and a totally great read. Cool
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Name: Ritscoo
Level: 94
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Obsidion wrote:
Lol, Shadow I read alot of books, but the twilight series I will not touch no matter how much my gf beggs me too. Try reading the Wizards First Rule then move on from their down the series. Best series books I've ever read...although like third and 4th books to the series are longer than the bible...

No way mine to, she wants to talk about them with me but people like monkipi and i know better, the author isn't a strong enough writer in my opinion

Biggie T, thats happened to me as well but after a little time it goes away, i just came here from NFG so i know its not down
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Lol, why cant vampires not have sex monkey? if their just turned humans they would still be able to have sex xD....

See I read twilight before everyone went crazy over it...Plus I got like 8 cousins who are like 17-22 years old and they all read the twilight series, and their friends have and i've met a lot of their friends...and well when they were talking about twilight and I said somthing about it showing i read them ...I had like 7hot girls surrounding me just talking about twilight with me....Any guy that doesnt want to be surrounded by 7 hot ass girls obviously has issues..So how I see it.. I got an advantage hahaha...

And yes I'll agree shes not much of a writer..but you should read "The Host" it's another one of her books she wrote after twilight and like, it's a really good book, nothing to do with like the teenage girl age group its actually more of an adult sci-fi book...

And yes I've read the 5th book, from how it was being written, it would of made twilight a better series because the 5th book was the 1st book, in edwards point of view and now im going to stop talking about twilight xD
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenvillage.forumotion.com
Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy

Character sheet
Name: Monkeyboy
Level: 96
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:27 am

It's probably a temporary error, and should be back soon. It's working foe me.

Ok, a good series to Read Obsidon is the Darren Shan series. Also recently I saw in Waterstones they release a manga style of Darren Shan, which I thought was very cool, lol....

Bruno was funny, and sometimes hilarious, and also very surprising. However, people say it's not as good as Borat...

Ok, when did I say vampires can't have sex? Even though the don't have sex organs, probably...

And your saying your cousins are 7 hot girls... And people tend to go crazy if you mention Edward Cullen. He came up in a Chatbox once, and all people said for 30mins no joke, is that they hated him and wanted to kill him. Which is funny cause I know a girl who said he's the guy of every girls dreams...

Monkeyboy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:50 am

i didnt say my cousins were hot..said their friends were...my family is big and recently because of college and shit, my cosuins would bring their friends over for christmas and shit because they are like traveling togethor xD...

frankly..all my cousins arnt that attractive in my eyes at least..that could just be the fact that they are family and like u know doing that would be sorta wrong ...

And its not edward cullen they hate..its the actor...and frankly they just want to be him because well he's getting mobbed by girls xD
Back to top Go down
Sac-skue

Sac-skue

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:15 am

wait a second, are u talking about cedric diggory^^?...

cuz he died in the fourth movie, he's probly just a ghost
Back to top Go down
Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:30 am

Who said it was guys who hated him?

Cedric Diggory?

Monkeyboy
Back to top Go down
Sac-skue

Sac-skue

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:56 am

the actor who plays the vampire guy in twilight, edward cullen i think his name is, is the same guy who played cedric diggory in the fourth harry potter movie...

so whenever ppl go crazy about the dude i say somethin like "but cedric diggory is dead..." sounds weird but it always makes me laugh haha
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru_Nara

Shikamaru_Nara

Character sheet
Name: Shikamaru_Nara
Level: 24
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:57 pm

I only read books during holidays Razz Anyways, I like to read John Grisham, and uhm... CSI books are nice. And my sis is addicted to Darren Shawn lol.
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:13 pm

i was talked into reading a dean koonz book(i think i spelled the last name wrong) but this one sounds good and i often don't have much time to read during the year, i also didn't have much time this summer...
Back to top Go down
Sac-skue

Sac-skue

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:40 pm

i got really into Jim Butcher and he writes this Dresden Files series which has gotten to be my favorite series, butcher is also quite a good writer if i do say so myself
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:00 am

i was about to say, "whats dresden?"

but its your avatar affraid
Back to top Go down
Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:16 am

Shikamaru_Nara wrote:
I only read books during holidays Razz Anyways, I like to read John Grisham, and uhm... CSI books are nice. And my sis is addicted to Darren Shawn lol.

Surely you mean Darren Shan, the amazing series about Vampires. I love the books. My friend read the book so much that the pages fell out of some of them haha, but then he's always reading a book.

Monkeyboy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:38 am

I'm in a great mood today...So, whatever you guys want done first, I've decided I'm going to do that xD
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:19 pm

i want a 1750 blunderbuss
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:32 pm

wtf a blunderbuss and it better not make me want to hurt u...
Back to top Go down
Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:18 am

ritscoo wrote:
i want a 1750 blunderbuss
I'm puzzled as to what this sentence means xD

Any translators around...
Back to top Go down
Monkipi

Monkipi

Character sheet
Name: Monkipi
Level: 45
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:31 am

A blunderbus, as in the gun, from the year 1750AD
Back to top Go down
Monkipi

Monkipi

Character sheet
Name: Monkipi
Level: 45
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:35 am

ritscoo wrote:
i was about to say, "whats dresden?"

but its your avatar affraid

Harry Dresden from the Dresden Files. Books that I really need to read.
Back to top Go down
Sac-skue

Sac-skue

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Monkipi wrote:

Harry Dresden from the Dresden Files. Books that I really need to read.

yes monkipi some of the best books you'll ever read... at least thats what i think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:14 pm

He's a Funny Wizard lol..I've only read 1 book, but my dad has like all of them I think..He Keeps trying to give me one of the books to read..
Back to top Go down
Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:48 am

Lol, i don't know what Dresden is and i don't plan on finding out... Razz

Monkeyboy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New NFG Forum
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next