Hidden Villages Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Villages Forum

Hidden Villages Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New NFG Forum

Go down 
+12
Hazirami
Sac-skue
Monkipi
Aobasu
ritscoo
NARUDA
Shikamaru_Nara
jazn.uk
Nadroj
Admin
matthijs
Obsidion
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aobasu

Aobasu

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Credits:

The New NFG Forum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:27 pm

I get that it's beta but what is the game going to turn into (rpg, mmorpg, et cetera.)?
Back to top Go down
Monkipi

Monkipi

Character sheet
Name: Monkipi
Level: 45
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:28 pm

Nobody knows
Back to top Go down
Hazirami

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:29 pm

Its supposted to be mmorpg, but I doubt it will become that big lol
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Name: Ritscoo
Level: 94
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:30 pm

my guess is a better version of NFG and hopefully more active
Back to top Go down
Aobasu

Aobasu

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:31 pm

mmorpg would make this the best game and it would get alot more players, most af the inactive NFG players were looking for an mmorpg and tried this
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:34 pm

thats what wanted but then i got addicted to this
Back to top Go down
Aobasu

Aobasu

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:38 pm

Me too, i stayed for the people (which would explain my level) and thats why instant interaction would be better, instead of waiting for replys from forum or pm.
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:41 pm

people make this game work
Back to top Go down
Aobasu

Aobasu

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:46 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:43 pm

....I remember aeandir forums...I can recreate aeandirs forum if you want..All it is, is a basic style he grabbed with colors he changed...There wasnt anytihng more or less to it...Seriously I'm not joking this design i have, is a basic style, but improved with 3 other styles...

But w/e....Reason why kurenai is not beta and it's own game is, And I just thought of this a few weeks ago, Copy right issues...If he were to make a 3d game and publish it with naruto..He couldn't make any money from it xD...

Again people..Look at the ambassador area, and read up on changes, and decide if you want to become an ambassador *sigh*...Also pleas go ahead and suggest more thread topics you want..I get u want a RP im building one now with Naruto d20...I'll had a little area for cheezy RP...but you'll get no points posting on it...

Some more info, I'm probably going to look for some GM's to help me create the Naruto d20 Universe, and I Might look into some Moderators to help keep the forums in control..

I'm also building a new Skin well..Still building =(...It has a lot of issues, mainly it's colors...It killed the profile area, so Im having to redesign the hole profile area lol.. But once it's done I'll take screen shots and upload it for people to decide, along with maybe 1 more so you the community can decide which 1 you like the best...
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenvillage.forumotion.com
Monkipi

Monkipi

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:17 pm

I don't remember all of the ins and outs of D20. Back in the day I ran me a mean Star Wars campaign. I'm used to White Wolf's Storytelling system. It's really a lot simpler in my eyes. I'd help but I no longer have my books, only new ones. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:47 am

i couldn't commit myself to such a RP with people i don't know
Back to top Go down
Aobasu

Aobasu

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:02 am

Welll, did you know many people when you started NFG?
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:49 pm

no, only monkipi but NFG doesn't rely on others to be fun(or at least it didn't) so i was fine for a few months before i joined the rain and made friends

the RPG that shadow is talking about would require everyone to actively play and i've learned that i can't commit to it, i'm only really interested in one RPG called changling and that one is played in real life
Back to top Go down
Aobasu

Aobasu

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:30 pm

u should explain changling
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:36 pm

its just a really good RPG, monkipi could really explain it, he's the GM of our sessions
Back to top Go down
Aobasu

Aobasu

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:39 pm

played in real life?
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:54 pm

yeah, just a few friends get together to play it
Back to top Go down
Aobasu

Aobasu

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:00 pm

we sometimes have wooden sword cosplay
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:04 pm

oh well this is far from cosplay, though we get bored and do the same thing Smile go all out with monkipis practice swords
Back to top Go down
Aobasu

Aobasu

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:05 pm

does game have point cosplay doesnt it justs hurts
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:12 pm

no cosplay involved its just fun to fight with practice swords
Back to top Go down
Aobasu

Aobasu

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Mine was real hits with wood
Back to top Go down
Monkipi

Monkipi

Character sheet
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Aobasu wrote:
u should explain changling

From the White Wolf website. Actually ritscoo should read this for some flavor that I didn't have them read that I should have showed him

Quote :
A Game of Beautiful Madness

The protagonists of this modern fairy tale are the changelings, or as they often call themselves, the Lost. Stolen away from their human lives as children or adults, they spent what seemed like years or even centuries in Faerie, chattel to beautiful but inhuman lords and ladies. Fed on faerie food and drink, they gradually became more fae themselves, their bodies shifting slightly to reflect their roles. Some, however, managed to escape. Holding on to their memories of home, they found their way through the winding thorns of the Hedge, the barrier between the mortal world and time-twisted Faerie.

Their return, however, was all too bittersweet. Some came back twenty years after they'd first vanished, even though it had never seemed that long to them in Faerie. Others who had reached adulthood in Arcadia found that they returned only a few hours after their abduction. And almost all found, horribly enough, that they weren't missed. The Fae had been thorough. Left in the stead of each abducted changeling was a replica, a simulacrum, a thing that looked like him or her — but wasn't. Now, with inhuman strangers living their lives and nowhere to go, the Lost must find their own way in the world that was stolen from them.

Changeling deals with the struggles and dreams of people who are no longer what they were, their mortal flesh interwoven with fae magic. An illusion called the Mask obscures their remade physical bodies, allowing them to pass for humans — a word that doesn't apply to them any more. The contrast between the reality of the mortal world and the unreality of Faerie colors their stories, in ways that often express as beauty, madness or both.

The beauty referred to almost goes without saying. Faerie is beautiful. It isn't kindly, or nurturing, or benevolent, but it is wondrously beautiful. The same is true for its children, both those that were born of its unreal matter and those mortals that were abducted and nursed on its magic. Even a hideous Ogre may have some strangely sketched artistry to its asymmetrical features, and even a Darkling of disturbing mien may have an elegantly hypnotic grace or cold, frank sexuality. But as the Lost move among the mortal world, trying to recover their old lives or draw enough Glamour to sustain themselves, they become aware of the beautiful things that mortals often take for granted. To a changeling, there is beauty in the grief hanging over the funeral of a good man, or in the awkward way a young girl twists her hands at a school dance. They see things nobody else does — not simply because they can, but because they try.

The madness inherent to a changeling's existence is also twofold. Part is external. Changelings too often cross paths with things of Faerie and the Hedge — strange, creeping things that should not be, that defy human rationality. The Others themselves can only be described as "mad," for surely they subscribe to no mortal definition of sanity. But an equally great threat comes from within. The threshold between dream and reality, between Faerie and mortality, is easily crossed… and a changeling doesn't always know which side of the threshold she stands on.
Back to top Go down
Aobasu

Aobasu

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Credits:

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:08 pm

Ok, so its just a real life rpg with a story?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New NFG Forum
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next