Hidden Villages Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Villages Forum

Hidden Villages Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Realife Jobs/self

Go down 
+10
Swan
Amnael
Monkipi
Shikamaru_Nara
Sac-skue
Kiysho
ritscoo
Monkeyboy
Obsidion
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:39 pm

So, I thought I would make another thread for people to talk in...

here you can just talk about what you do, or who u are (basically a introduction) or about what u do in the realworld like where u work..

As many of you know, I'm 20..and right now I'm a security guard (yes a renta-cop) difference is for me, and a cop...Cop's have to listen to what I tell them when they come to where im guarding..Unless they got government clearance i control them xD

So...what about you guys?
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenvillage.forumotion.com
Obsidion

Obsidion

Character sheet
Name: Obsidion
Level: 80
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:20 pm

I am also 20 years old. I mainly do diffrent jobs depending on the time of the year and what kinda mood I'm in. I sometimes install water heaters with my best friend and his dad or plaster and labor for my uncles on their job sites. However I am mainly a college student.
Back to top Go down
Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy

Character sheet
Name: Monkeyboy
Level: 96
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:06 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm Antonio, and I'm 14, so I still go to school, and life is still all good where I don't have to care about money, xD

Monkeyboy
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Name: Ritscoo
Level: 94
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:08 am

i'm a junior in highschool, nof said pirat
Back to top Go down
Kiysho

Kiysho

Character sheet
Name: Kiysho
Level: 32
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Hey, im Kirstie and im 19 and from the UK. Currently dont have a job yet Sad finiding it hard to get one. Damn Reccession. But in the meantime im studying Computing. Love to spend my time with my boyfriend (ANBU: Louis Ci). Life is all good at the moment and always looking to the future at driving and moving out.

Love to use computers and enjoy scuba diving and animal photography. Also play World of Warcraft in my spare time too Smile think im on my 3rd year now of playing it.
Back to top Go down
Sac-skue

Sac-skue

Character sheet
Name: Sac-skue
Level: 49
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:35 pm

uh... im 17 and about to be a senior in high school. and im currently working part-time at a sports place where i pretty much coordinate parties for little kids Cool
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:35 pm

what i thought you were younger *gasp* silent
guess that explains why you seem to be more intelligent and easy to understand than a 13 year old on this game...who told me they were 13? maybe sage...any way congratz on finding a job at all Surprised

...man that 17 thing really took me by surprise
Back to top Go down
Sac-skue

Sac-skue

Character sheet
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:43 am

yeah, well i try and be as random as i can be on NFG and that must make me seem a little younger i guess... plus i dont feel all that old to begin with so i hardly believe im as old as i am sometimes pirat

love the pirate by the way...
Back to top Go down
Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy

Character sheet
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:19 am

ritscoo wrote:
what i thought you were younger *gasp* silent
guess that explains why you seem to be more intelligent and easy to understand than a 13 year old on this game...who told me they were 13? maybe sage...any way congratz on finding a job at all Surprised

...man that 17 thing really took me by surprise

Well, we all used to laugh at Shika for being 13, back when he was 13, until they discovered i was younger then him xD

I think I'm like the youngest player...

Btw, my in-game birthday is the same as my actual birthday which I find pretty damn funny, they are both on august 19th Razz

I'm also in the UK...

Monkeyboy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:24 am

Fuku 11yrs old...he's the youngest known player..
Back to top Go down
Obsidion

Obsidion

Character sheet
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Monkey I thought you would be at least 16
Back to top Go down
Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy

Character sheet
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:32 am

Lol, that would explain Fuku's bad english, especially as it's not his first language.

And I'm 14, 15 on august 19th... So I'm kinda close to 16 xD

Why 16 anyway? xD

Monkeyboy
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru_Nara

Shikamaru_Nara

Character sheet
Name: Shikamaru_Nara
Level: 24
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:39 am

Monkeyboy wrote:

Well, we all used to laugh at Shika for being 13, back when he was 13, until they discovered i was younger then him xD
Monkeyboy

Aye, I should never have told anyone that I was 13 Razz You all thought I was old and stuff farao

Anyways, by now I'm 15 lol, and as Monkeyboy said, dun have to worry about money and life's still good... Except that school's a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy

Character sheet
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:14 am

Lol, yup got that right, except summer holidays are nice. Been out with my friends almost everyday, and those I haven't been playing tennis with my dad.

Monkeyboy
Back to top Go down
Obsidion

Obsidion

Character sheet
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Omg, I tried tennis for the first time the other night. My first hit sent the ball flying...you need alot of self control for that game ...
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:37 pm

lol yeah i don't know how to hit it fast without it flying far far away Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Monkipi

Monkipi

Character sheet
Name: Monkipi
Level: 45
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Tennis is the anti me
Back to top Go down
Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy

Character sheet
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:08 am

Lol, to stop it going flying in the air you just give the ball some top spin. Anyone who's played table tennis will know that you can smack the ball as hard as you can if you give it enough top spin Razz Normal tennis is the same...

Also it's such a fun game, unforunatly, enough if my dad is out of shape he can beat me and half the time without running... That doesn't mean I'm not good though haha xD

Monkeyboy
Back to top Go down
Amnael

Character sheet
Name: Toru
Level: 84
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Hello !

I'm from Romania and I'm 15 years old . Starting September I will go to High School .
As Monkey and Shika said we don't have to worry about money . Though it's always good to have something in your pockets Very Happy

PS: I use to play tennis a lot . But in a different way . Using the foot and a ball that is used to play football.
Is a combination of this 2 sports and it's a lot of fun .
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Romania is a fun name to say
Back to top Go down
Amnael

Character sheet
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:01 am

Haha , why ?
Back to top Go down
Sac-skue

Sac-skue

Character sheet
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:33 am

i agree with rits, and i recently started playing tennis but i prefer a game played on a tennis court with a 16 inch softball using ur feet, its called Sweet 17 and a really fun game to play with frinends... Laughing elephant
Back to top Go down
Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy

Character sheet
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:51 am

I have money in my Pockets xD

You're right, it is fun Razz

And Sweet 17? I've never heard of that before... Sounds kinda hard though lol...

Monkeyboy
Back to top Go down
Amnael

Character sheet
Credits:

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:16 am

I don't understand what you see so funny... confused
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:17 am

....u people are crazy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Realife Jobs/self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realife Jobs/self   Realife Jobs/self Empty

Back to top Go down

Realife Jobs/self
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Villages Forum :: Open Forum :: Forum Chat-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Art, Culture and Leisures | Mangas | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com