Hidden Villages Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Villages Forum

Hidden Villages Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New NFG Forum

Go down 
+12
Hazirami
Sac-skue
Monkipi
Aobasu
ritscoo
NARUDA
Shikamaru_Nara
jazn.uk
Nadroj
Admin
matthijs
Obsidion
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Obsidion

Obsidion

Character sheet
Name: Obsidion
Level: 80
Credits:

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:40 am

First post and thread in the forum. I think we should all take a moment to say thank you to all the people who put this together. It's definitly an epic forum with alot of potential to be the greatest, however that means we all have to rely on eachother to make it happen. So take a moment to exspress your thanks.

Thank You!

Obsidion
Back to top Go down
matthijs

matthijs

Character sheet
Name: matthijs
Level: 102
Credits:

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:11 am

Obsidion wrote:
First post and thread in the forum. I think we should all take a moment to say thank you to all the people who put this together. It's definitly an epic forum with alot of potential to be the greatest, however that means we all have to rely on eachother to make it happen. So take a moment to exspress your thanks.

Thank You!

Obsidion

well i was the first member after shadow himself tongue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:07 am

lol..Okay so the forums are still in the building stage haha..I found a issue with it while I was coming here to reply...

There was no Reply button XD

So I had to go and get a new image to place so u could reply instead of quoting XD

Anyways...Testing Dice system (dont use action dice system I havnt figured out how to use it properly...)

Admin carried out 2 launched of one Six Sided :
4 , 4
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenvillage.forumotion.com
Nadroj

Nadroj

Character sheet
Name: Yahweh
Level: 99 Black Mage
Credits:

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:21 am

Obsidion wrote:
I think we should all take a moment to say thank you to all the people who put this together.

Thank you Shadow009 and...
Back to top Go down
Obsidion

Obsidion

Character sheet
Name: Obsidion
Level: 80
Credits:

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:27 pm

I'm unsure if Shadow had any help with this so I thought if there are more people behind this then it would be disrespectfull to them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:08 pm

lol...This is all me obisdion...
Back to top Go down
Nadroj

Nadroj

Character sheet
Credits:

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Well, I guess we can just wait until Aeandir finishes the Unofficial Global Forum which he promised. I'd love to see it, but he should probably try to get active and meet some new people instead of trying to live off the past when people knew who he was.
Back to top Go down
jazn.uk

jazn.uk

Character sheet
Name: Mizuiro
Level: 1
Credits:

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:44 am

agreed...
but the unofficial forum he promises will prob be copied... lol
Aeandir is a willy in my eyes XD

but enough of that, thanks for a truly epic looking forum Smile

got potential to be better tha the previous forums, just keep it up XD

advertising this forum in village forums wud be a good idea if its not been done already in the other villages.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:46 am

No ned to advertise in village forums..Im getting neo to post this on the front page this time xD....

SUGGEST IDEA"S NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru_Nara

Shikamaru_Nara

Character sheet
Name: Shikamaru_Nara
Level: 24
Credits:

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:35 am

Yes, thanks for all the effort!
I was wondering when Aeandir would "rebuild" his forum and stumbled upon this one instead lol.
Back to top Go down
Nadroj

Nadroj

Character sheet
Credits:

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Shikamaru_Nara wrote:
Yes, thanks for all the effort!
I was wondering when Aeandir would "rebuild" his forum and stumbled upon this one instead lol.

Do my eyes deceive me? No, it is Shika-ee!

I think it would be hilarious if it had topics for the Ambassador Program
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:36 pm

You lost me nadroj? did you say it be hiliarious if aeandir forum had ambassador topics?
Back to top Go down
Nadroj

Nadroj

Character sheet
Credits:

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Admin wrote:
You lost me nadroj? did you say it be hiliarious if aeandir forum had ambassador topics?

Yeah, like if Aeandir put in forums like "Ambassador (whatever)", make the forum feel more important. He'd probably do it without knowing that you made the topics and (for lack of a more colorful phrase) give him a hard time about it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:21 pm

I wouldnt give him a hard time nadroj..I'd just call friends up and find a good hacker to backdoor his fourms, than go in delete it..than I'd get martin invovled, and neo..Than have martin remove his niju and than pay him to ban Aeandir account...

Because if somone takes me ambassador idea and try to roll it as their own...I'd have to kill them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jazn.uk

jazn.uk

Character sheet
Name: Mizuiro
Level: 1
Credits:

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:08 pm

O_O
o..k.. stay on Shadows good side then... lol

hmm... id kind of like to see Aeandir's "remade" forum...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:16 am

why, it looks just like the old one.. I bet...he's not a forum designer like me xD
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru_Nara

Shikamaru_Nara

Character sheet
Credits:

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:40 am

Pleased to see that Nadroj is still around, hi ^_^

now now, I believe that we had heaps of fun on the "old" Aeandir forum, so why not give the man a chance hm ^^ Ah yes he shouldn't go with the ambassadors idea lol, he would be critisized then he would shut down the forum...
Also, I missed such a "fanforum" after it closed down, to me, the whole community settled down there and it was active. Something I cannot say about the half-assed global forum we have now.. >_>
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:27 am

u talking about my forum..or Martin forum...
Back to top Go down
Nadroj

Nadroj

Character sheet
Credits:

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:34 am

Admin wrote:
u talking about my forum..or Martin forum...
Martin's... It's not even a forum for NFG, it's just like a little section...

Shikamaru_Nara wrote:
Pleased to see that Nadroj is still around, hi ^_^
Not sure if you have my new Messenger address ( NadrojNFG@live.com )

Shikamaru_Nara wrote:
now now, I believe that we had heaps of fun on the "old" Aeandir forum, so why not give the man a chance hm ^^ Ah yes he shouldn't go with the ambassadors idea lol, he would be critisized then he would shut down the forum...
Also, I missed such a "fanforum" after it closed down, to me, the whole community settled down there and it was active. Something I cannot say about the half-assed global forum we have now.. >_>
Aeandir's forums were fun, but I don't think he has the rights to just come back and create another one (after deleting his old forum because of some RP thing that he stole). We had fun, but I don't really want to be part of another Aeandir forum right now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 am

Yeah...My RP at least has permission by the creator to host xD. He actually liked the forums, and was like. Go ahead man, as long as u put credit down its yours to use xD
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru_Nara

Shikamaru_Nara

Character sheet
Credits:

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:42 am

Nadroj wrote:
Not sure if you have my new Messenger address ( NadrojNFG@live.com )
Nope, but now I do Smile

Nadroj wrote:
Aeandir's forums were fun, but I don't think he has the rights to just come back and create another one (after deleting his old forum because of some RP thing that he stole). We had fun, but I don't really want to be part of another Aeandir forum right now.

Ah true, it's a shame that I missed that last part because of my 2 week vacation :/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:47 am

Enough about aeandir and his forums...Any mention of it shall mean dire consenquences!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:48 am

Also, everyone dont forget to add ur bdays...Because there are prizes for when ur bday comes around..
Back to top Go down
NARUDA

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:24 pm

shadow009 i give you 100% thank you, thanks for this forum is really nice,
Back to top Go down
ritscoo

ritscoo

Character sheet
Name: Ritscoo
Level: 94
Credits:

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:21 pm

this forum is pretty epic. thanks sahdow!!

sooo about that aeandir guy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New NFG Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New NFG Forum   The New NFG Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

The New NFG Forum
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next